Jan 8, 2008

2008 a new year..

.....so, why not to re start with a new face... Well, I invested a good time to improve the blog image. You may like it or not, anyway I'm sure you won't be bored. I'll do my best to update contents, and there is a lot of interesting stuff I can I tell you. Cheers People, dear people.

Here is an image done by a another spanish genius who became a photographer, his name Chema Madoz.

Nuevo año, nuevo rostro, he invertido un buen rato mejorando la imagen y con la conviccion firme de ampliar mejorar los contenidos. Asi mismo he querido hacer un plus esfuerzo en darle un toque bilingüe a la pagina que tambien es visitada por amigos que no saben mucho español, yo tampoco tengo amplisimos conocimientos de inglés asi que estare abierto a cualquier observacion para mejorar el texto.
Me place agradecer sus visitas. Les dejo una imagen de este magnifico fotografo español Chema Madoz.

No comments: